Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'M DONE!!!!

Well I have finally had it with my husband. We were suppose to get up this morning and pick up his brother from the airport, which I was looking forward to just to get out of this house since I've been stuck in it since I lost my job. For starters, I'm on my period and my boobs really hurt. My husband knows this since I've been complaining about them for 3 days now. Well this morning laying on the bed, he was rubbing my head and I thought he was going to be nice to me. WRONG! He then said he had to get in the shower so we could go. I said something joking and playfully he grabbed my boob. OUCH! I didn't yell or anything, I just said "stop, you know they hurt, why would you do that?" Then he goes off the handle and yells, "you're being a fucking baby T." "I'm not going to put up with this all fucking week!" Well he gets into the shower and he gets out and asks me why I'm not ready to go. Like I really want to have anything to do with you now after you called me a FUCKING BABY. Come on now. So all I said is that I am not going because you're a being an asshole. He wouldn't even apologize. Just a sorry honey I forgot they were sore or just a sorry cause you really didn't need to grab my boob. NOTHING!! He then proceeds to yell and scream that he shouldn't have to kiss my ass and blah blah. Nobody asked you to kiss my ass, just a sorry would've been great and the could've went on like nothing ever happened! So I am done. I am not going to hang around him this week or weeks to come. I'm moving myself back to the other end of the house and as soon as I get my job back and save some money, I'm filing separation papers and moving out. I refuse to live like this! This of course isn't the first time, which a lot of you know! He has no consideration for me at all. He just does what he wants when he wants to and I am tired of being second best to his buddies and his four wheeler. He wants to live like he is single and I guess its been working to his advantage for the last 8 years because he has gotten to do that with a wife who takes care of everything else, but not anymore. I'm tired of crying all the time because he treats me like shit and he honestly doesn't see that he is doing anything wrong. I love him to death but there is no hope of any of this changing and I know there is someone out there who will appreciate me and not take me for granted!!!

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

{{hugs}} Tyani sorry to hear you are going through all this.

Treighsie said...

Oh Tyani, I am so sorry!! I have been thinking about you alot and I wish I had checked your blog sooner. If you want to talk, email me.