Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here's some pictures from Michigan!

This is Kyle proudly showing off his goat. The poor boy had such a trying time with a couple of his goats, I'm surprised I got a shot of him smiling!
This is a picture is of the boys showing their goats. Well 2 of 6 they showed.
This is just a scenic picture of Mackinaw Island. It is so beautiful there. The island is only 5 miles around and there are no cars allowed. Everything is bike, walking, or horse and buggy. We actually had to take a 20 minute ferry ride to get there, the boys thought that was the best part!!


This is picture I took from the back seat of the van. This is Mackinaw Bridge. Sorry its so blurry, but its huge!


This is Cole at a spray park they have downtown. I wish we had something like this for the kids in NC. Its free and it keeps them cool and occupied when its hot out!



This is Kyle at the spray park.
Sorry these are sooo late, but I finally got them downloaded on to my computer!!

1 comment:

Treighsie said...

That looks like so much fun! Those are great pics! I love that your boys show goats... that seems so "country" and so fun!!!
And the island sounds neat. No cars sounds both good and bad to me!