Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's been awhile...

Sorry its been so long since I've posted, but work kept me pretty busy! Now I am officially jobless! My contract was terminated on October 31st. Crappy Halloween for me! Everyone was really great and threw me a going away party at Logan's Steakhouse and we had a lot of fun just hanging out. They presented me with a plaque that has my start date and ending date. The doctor I worked for the last couple of months bought my lunch which was totally not expected just because I didn't work with him that long, but he and all the others had said what an impact I had made with them in just the short time that I worked there and that I will be missed and the first available position that open will be mine. I guess its just nice to know that you are wanted, considering you don't always get that from your family!!!
So now I am going out of my mind!! I just don't know what to do with myself. I can only clean but so long, and Jenn helped me out yesterday and came over after her class and we made bread, but she can't always be here to entertain me! I guess only time will tell!
Thanks for letting me whine! I just really want my job back...it made me feel useful!

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Tyani, sorry to hear about your job... and remember free time is always best spent scrapping...

Jenn said...

T- you can come and clean my house when you're done with yours -just kidding, don't yell at me :)