Thursday, June 28, 2007

What the hell...

I don't understand why people want you to be honest with them, when they obviously can't handle it! I am the most honest person you will ever meet! If you piss me off, I will tell you. If you act like you are better than me, I will treat you like you don't even exist. I don't have time to kiss anybody's ass to make them happy. I'm sorry if you're apart of my family and you just assume that because of that I have to devote my time and energy into making you happy. There is a difference in being family and being friends. I look at like this....you're apart of my family and I will be nice and social to you when you are around, that doesn't mean I have to like you or tolerate rude behavior. When you are my friend(my friend can definitely be a family member) I want to hang out with you even if there is no family get together. That means that you are fun to hang out with, I can talk to, and you treat me as an equal!



People should understand that I am a BITCH and very proud that I don't let people walk all over me. I don't sugar coat anything and tell it like it is. I am also a grudge holder and if you really piss me off, you are pretty much non existant to me unless I HAVE to see you. (Family get togethers) I will not hang out or talk to these kind of people on my own time! There is enough stress in life without people trying to bring their drama!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Big hugs Tyani.

Jenn said...

well said sweetie, I couldn't agree with you more, except I'm not really a bitch although maybe I should be sometimes, you'll have to teach me how :)

Treighsie said...

*hugs*
I need to learn how to be a bitch.. I'm too much of a softie.

Jenny said...

{HUGS}

I hope the negativity has ended. It certainly can suck the life out of you if you allow it. ugh!

Best Wishes to you!!
Jenny
MY BLog: www.ThisEveryDayLife.com