Monday, June 4, 2007

BAD DAY!!!!!

Well everything at work had been going OK until today! For some unknown reason the doctor that I work with decided to really rude to me after lunch and for the life of me can't figure out why! I was sitting at the front desk (we didn't have patients this afternoon) and she comes in and signed some of her records or whatever, and then she turns arounds and says "there, I just gave you some work to do" in a very snotty tone. What really pisses me off, is that she directed this at me instead of the other 5 people sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Also, if she had been up there 5 minutes prior to her rude comment, I filed all the records that needed to be filed and inserted paperwork for tomorrow's exams! These are the days that you just want to knock someone out! I already told my husband that if everyday ends up like this one, I won't be there much longer! That is one of the things I said during the interview that I will not be treated with disrespect. I don't think anyone should have to go to work and be miserable everyday! Everyone knows I won't!!!!!!

No comments: